With this online course in ADDIE Instructional Design from the International Society for Educational Technology, you’ll develop the foundational knowledge and skills you need to design and implement effective instruction.
This fully online program is designed for individuals interested in learning more about the ADDIE model. The purpose of this course is to provide trainers and teachers with the fundamental skills in instructional design needed to develop successful training events.
This course will introduce you to the ADDIE instructional design process which involves the analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation of instruction. The ADDIE instructional design module, when implemented correctly, results in the development of instructional and training materials designed to address the specific goals and objectives of a pre-identified instructional problem or performance gap.
This “ADDIE Model of Instructional Design” open, online course is divided into five modules, one for each component of the ADDIE system. We’ll look at key terms, provide discussion questions, and wrap up each section with a short quiz.
$189.00Instructional Design BundleThis bundle includes all of our courses; anytime, anywhere. (Save 20%)
Trainers, instructors, designers, analysts, teachers, and training supervisors who want to gain the knowledge, skills, and confidence necessary to take their career to the next level.
- Introduction Video
- Course Syllabus
- Course Introduction
- How to Use This Course
- Learning Outcomes for this Analysis Module
- Key Terms for this Analysis Module
- Analysis Presentation Video
- Analysis Presentation PDF
- Learning Activity for this Analysis Module
- Analysis Quiz Instructions
- Analysis Quiz
- Learning Outcomes for this Design Module
- Key Terms for this Design Module
- Design Presentation Video
- Design Presentation PDF
- Learning Activity for this Design Module
- Design Quiz Instructions
- Design Quiz
- Learning Outcomes for this Development Module
- Key Terms for this Development Module
- Development Presentation Video
- Development Presentation PDF
- Learning Activity for Development Module
- Development Quiz Instructions
- Development Quiz
- Learning Outcomes for this Implementation Module
- Key Terms for this Implementation Module
- Implementation Presentation Video
- Implementation Presentation PDF
- Learning Activity for this Implementation Module
- Implementation Quiz Instructions
- Implementation Quiz
- Learning Outcomes for this Evaluation Module
- Key Terms for this Evaluation Module
- Evaluation Presentation Video
- Evaluation Presentation PDF
- Learning Activity for this Evaluation Module
- Evaluation Quiz Instructions
- Evaluation Quiz
- About this Module
- Final Learning Activity
- Final Project Assignment
When does the course start and finish?
This course is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish. You can access the course site from your work computer, home computer, tablet, smart phone or any other device with an internet connection. The course site remembers your progress, so you can pick up right where you left off on any device. That means you can watch a few videos at work, then continue right where you left off on your home computer.
How long do I have access to the course?
After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 7 days and we will give you a full refund.
I have more questions...
If you have any other questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you complete this course, you will receive a ‘Certificate of Completion’ that you can print, frame, and use to enrich your resume/CV.
This Certificate is also available to put within your LinkedIn profile & achievements section for other professionals to see!
This course is taught entirely online. There is no set time frame, you can do the activities when it suits you best. The modules are self-paced.
These modules self-paced, meaning there are no deadlines and the materials will be available indefinitely for you to work through on your own schedule. The eight modules can be completed in any order and should serve as a resource for you during the creation of your online course.
$189.00Instructional Design BundleThis bundle includes all of our courses; anytime, anywhere (Save 20%)